The event reached the max capacity of Porsche’s registered. Click at the image below to be added to the waiting list.
What is Luft Wasser?
Luft Wasser is a Porsche Club Celebration (Air Water in German to reflect the Porsche heritage of air- and water-cooled Porsches) centered in Brevard, North Carolina that will bring over 200 Porsches and their owners and co-drivers to the event.
Porsche participants start the day with guided drives from one of six locations in North Carolina, Tennessee and South Carolina. There will be a central meet-up in Brevard where the City Police will lead a 150+ Porsche parade into town for a Main Street takeover. While their Porsches are on display on Main Street in downtown Brevard owners and their guests will enjoy socializing, shopping and eating throughout the city.
- Over 200 Porsches are expected for the 3rd Annual Luft Wasser being held in 2020. See photos from the 2019 Luft Wasser here.
- Drive in one of the mountain driving tours with five start locations that all meet-up in Brevard, North Carolina.
- Participate in a Police-led Porsche parade of 175+ Porsches into downtown Brevard.
- Display your Porsche on Main Street where you’ll meet and talk with the other owners while you share your Porsche and enjoy others’ Porsche.
- Enjoy lunch with friends at one of the great restaurants of Brevard.
Drive Tours in 2020
- Asheville to Brevard via NC-151
- Asheville to Brevard via Blue Ridge Parkway
- Waynesville to Brevard
- Hendersonville to Brevard
- Greenville to Brevard
- Johnson City, TN to Brevard
New for 2020
- New Charity Support for Kids: A registration fee donation will support The Cindy Platt Boys and Girls Club of Transylvania County and Kids 4 Cops
- A Luft Wasser Supercar After Party of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens, Porsches and more on a private manicured 600-acre estate
The Luft Wasser Supercar After Party
It’s a Porsche event, but yet you are displaying Ferraris, a Ford GT, Lamborghinis and McLarens at the event?
Yes, we thought it would be fun to share other great marques with Porsche owners at a Luft Wasser After Party being held at the Old Bishop Place Farm in Cedar Mountain, North Carolina. This venue is a private 600-acre manicured estate featuring a event pavilion, metal sculptures throughout the manicured grounds and beautiful ponds and landscaped gardens. It is the perfect setting for this first ever car show at the estate. It is only fitting that Supercars are being featured.
In addition to all the great cars that will be on display, the Creekside Crawfish youth string band will be performing. Food trucks from Kiwi Gelato and Smoke and Sweets will be on hand for purchase of one of six flavors of Gelato, Coffee and delicious brownies, cookies and other sweets. They’ll provide the perfect After Party treats to enjoy after a terrific lunch in downtown Brevard by the Porsche participants of Luft Wasser.
The event occurs on Saturday, April 25, 2020 from 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm for spectators. The address for the event is 714 Reasonover Road, Cedar Mountain, North Carolina.
Schedule of Events
8:00 am – 9:00 am: Driving Tours (Start time is dependent on start location and drive leader. You will be advised by April 1, 2020.)
9:00 am – 10:30 am: Meeting point and parade staging at Brevard High School. Brevard, NC
10:20 am: Safety Briefing
10:40 am: Parade to Main Street Brevard for display
11:00 am – 2:00 pm: Main Street display, socializing, lunch and shopping – Cars can leave at owner’s discretion
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm: Luft Wasser Supercar After Party featuring Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens, Ford GTs and more with dessert and coffee food trucks on a private manicured 600 acre estate in Cedar Mountain so you can stop on your way home.
Supporting Local Charities with Your Registration
Luft Wasser requires a $30 per car registration fee to participate. Funds will be donated to The Cindy Platt Boys & Girls Club of Transylvania County and Cops 4 Kids.